“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”(World Health Organization WHO)
What can Shiatsu do for you?
Shiatsu is ideal for supporting a balanced way of living and promotes healing through touch. It helps us to liberate ourselves from stress and tensions, improves our vitality and our well-being by strengthening our body and mind.
In my Shiatsu practice I meet the person on all levels, physical, emotional/psychological and spiritual, which is why Shiatsu therapy can also be a basis and support in times of change and can guide personal transformation. Even without any particular symptoms of disorders, Shiatsu can improve the awareness to our patterns of holding, our postures and how we see our role in life and society. With the help of this Shiatsu therapy we can become aware of our own needs for empowerment for creating a healthier, more balanced life for ourselves and others.
shiatsu is used for alleviating
- postural imbalances (stiffness, pain and tension in the back, in the joints, in muscles)
- disturbances in the digestive, urinary, reproductive systems
- poor circulation
- low resistence to infections
- retention of fluid in tissues
- headaches, migraines
- anxiety, depression, insomnia, nervous tension, stress
- after shock, trauma
or simply for
- maintaining and promoting health
- reducing stress and tension
- facilitating relaxation
- stimulating and strengthening the immune system
- balance body and mind and thus prevent disease
- getting into contact with the body and inner self
- taking time out
- feeling understood and supported
- provide basis, support and guidance in times of change
Shiatsu healing complements any other orthodox medical treatment.